Thank you for visiting UnBlogMySoul. Comments are warmly invited. Please read the guidelines below before commenting. Thanks!
- Comments must be positive and not critical of the church or brethren.
- If you feel the Spirit while you write it, we will feel it as we read it, and we will all benefit from your time and words.
- I prefer comments that are relevant to the discussion at hand, though I have let many through that were inspiring.
- Sincere questions are always welcome.
- Personal stories should be uplifting and relevant to the discussion.
- Comments should be 250 words or less.
- I reserve the right to not publish comments that are angry, derogatory, sarcastic, doctrinally incorrect, “anti” – or anything else I find offensive or devoid of the Spirit.
Lastly, UnBlogMySoul is not an open forum. I reserve the right to decide what gets published. I want to keep it a safe environment for the Un-Blog family. I loved TDG’s phrase about allowing negative comments as “Casting swine before pearls”. I feel very protective of the sanctity of the content, and the need to keep it focussed and inspired.
I read every comment carefully before it is posted. I generally don’t attempt to contact contributors and explain why I did not publish their comment.
You know I love you and value your participation.