Dear Saints of the Un-Blog,
After considering the results of the recent poll, and after some prayerful consideration, I offer a few helps for getting comments published on the Un-Blog. So far, almost everyone has done really great even without my saying a word. We are starting to get more comments each day that I have to struggle over to decide if they should be published.
I am proposing the following:
- Comments must to be uplifting and faith promoting.
- Comments should be pertinent to the article they are commenting upon.
- Comments may bear testimony, give personal experiences, ask questions, give opinions, or even disagree without being disagreeable.
- I usually don’t attempt to answer personal questions like “should I divorce my husband?” I do reply to doctrinal questions. If your question is off topic for the Un-Blog you may contact me privately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comments that are negative, anti-Mormon, apostate leaning or critical of the Church or Church leaders will not be published or commented upon.
- Comments that are hard to read and understand will be returned to the author with a request for more clarity before they are published.
I think these guidelines will help the Un-Blog thrive. Let me know what you think.