Sometime next month, Cedar Fort International will release John Pontius’ fictional book, “We Three Kings”. It’s story is not only entertaining, but also has a wonderful spiritual message which can be life-changing.
At it’s heart, “We Three Kings” is about coming unto Christ — and encouraging others to come unto Christ — using (in part) the God-given tools we have in our possession. As these tools are miraculously activated, they lead us on wonderful, sometimes breathtaking, adventures which ultimately culminate in us finding ourselves bowing in His presence.
Get A Free Copy of “We Three Kings”
All of us have similar stories of how we, too, have been led through (sometimes awe-inspiring, sometimes tragic) journeys which changed our lives and culminated in us discovering the Savior in a profound way.
That’s why, starting today, I’m offering ten free copies of “We Three Kings”. Yes, there’s a catch: You need to submit your real-life story (about yourself or someone else who is alive and has granted permission for their story to be told) of coming unto the Savior. A few of us who run the UnBlog will read these submissions and will narrow the list down to ten. Then, soon after “We Three Kings” is released, we’ll contact the winners, send them their books and start publishing their stories on the UnBlog.
Please keep in mind:
- Submissions must include your name, email address and phone across the top (when posted to the UnBlog, we’ll only post your name).
- They must be 800-1200 words long (any more or less than this will be disqualified).
- Must be based on events which really happened to you (or another; see above); no embellishing.
- If you can’t think of anything and need suggestions of topics to write about, please consult our Reader Submissions page.
- Should be done in Word.
- Must not have been previously published (they are “copyright free”).
- Must be e-mail attached and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59PM Sunday, August 31.
- It is not my intention to publish these in another book; just the UnBlog.
I look forward to reading your stories of coming unto the Savior, in celebration of the forthcoming release of “We Three Kings”!
Love (and good luck!),